Grants are available as a contribution towards the cost of hosting events during Seniors Week, Sunday 29 October to Sunday 5 November. Standard grants are up to $1000 (plus GST if applicable).
To be eligible for funding your event should:
- Recognise and thank seniors for their contribution to the community or
- Promote intergenerational activities linking seniors to the community or
- Facilitate artistic and celebratory expression within the community or
- Engage seniors in a variety of activities and initiatives that encourage active ageing
Applications are strongly encouraged for events which target seniors who:
- Would not normally participate in WA Seniors Week activities or
- Are at risk of becoming socially isolated or
- Are members of Indigenous or Culturally and Linguistically Diverse communities.
The Seniors Week 2017 Community Grants Program is open to Western Australian:
- Not-for-profit community organisations
- Religious groups or organisations
- Charitable organisations
- Local government authorities
Download the application pack below: