DO YOU CARE ABOUT CHOICE AND CONTROL IN AGED CARE?
As part of our Increasing Self-management in Home Care Project, COTA Australia is interested in hearing from older Australians about:
- What you know about self-management in home care packages
- The interest in increasing the options for more choice and control of home care packages
- The information or support needed to self-manage care and services
- The interest in self-managing package funds, as a ‘cash-out’ option, available at different levels.
WHAT WOULD SELF-MANAGING YOUR HOME CARE PACKAGE LOOK LIKE?
We invite you to complete the nation-wide survey if you are:
- receiving or are waiting to receive a home care package or
- a carer and family members supporting someone who is receiving a home care package or
- interested in personal budgets and self-management but don’t receive home care support.
WIN AN iPad
When you complete the survey you have the chance to be in the running to WIN AN iPad by telling us in 50 words or less why you think increasing self-management of home care packages is important to choice and control of your aged care services.
If you need assistance to complete the survey for any reason, please call the Self-management Project Team on Freecall 1300 899 288. We are happy to help.
Your participation will support the development of toolkits for home care providers and staff, and consumers and carers, that will lead to a limited home care package self-management trial in 2018.
COMPLETE THE SURVEY (Survey closes October 13th) here
Many thanks for your interest and participation
Increasing Self-Management in Home Care Packages Team COTA Australia
P: 1300 899 288 E: firstname.lastname@example.org