COTA WA is currently looking for new volunteers to help us with:
Reception and general administration
Main duties include:
- answering telephone, screen and direct calls
- take and relay messages
- meeting and greeting members and visitors
- sorting and distributing post
- provide general administrative and clerical support
- tidy and maintain the reception area
Computer class teachers
Our computer classes are one-on-one, tailor made one hour lessons and our students can be complete beginners or may have some computing basics but need assistance with particular aspects of computing (eg. Email, digital photos, how to use the internet).
Our volunteer computer teachers need to be proficient with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10.
So, if you are looking for something worthwhile to do, want to get out of the house for a few hours, and would enjoy working for WA’s peak not for profit seniors’ organisation, consider joining us at COTA WA. For further information please contact us on 9472 0104 or email email@example.com.