Are you interested in learning to use a computer, but are unsure where to start? Or are you having difficulty with a particular task? Well, COTA WA’s Computer Classes may be just what you need!.
COTA WA is offering classes to teach you how to use computers.
- One-to-one classes with you and a private teacher
- One hour classes available
- Classes are tailor-made depending on your needs and what you want to learn.
Potential learning areas include:
- Basic computer skills
- How to use the internet
- Sending and receiving emails
- How to attach documents, photos, or other objects to an email
Cost per class: COTA Members $10 | Non-members $15
We recommend that you book at least four classes – but there is no limit to the number of classes you can attend.
Classes are held at COTA WA’s office:
The Perron Centre (VisAbility Building)
61 Kitchener Ave
VICTORIA PARK WA 6100
To enrol in COTA Western Australia’s technology assistance classes, or to find out more please phone Kaye Douglas on Tuesday – 08 9472 0104.
Do you find technology terminology – from desktop to notebook, ipad to iphone, kindle to tablet – confusing? Read a simple guide to Technology in Today’s World here