Join other women in accessing resources and peer support to explore and apply for suitable housing.
The Connect with Home program covers the Cities of Canning, Belmont, South Perth and Town of Victoria Park. The program is:
- Flexible: you may choose to be involved in person, online, via telephone or meet with the facilitator, who has lived experience of insecure housing, directly.
- Confidential: you will be assured of confidentiality and treated with utmost respect
- Informative: you will receive up to date information on suitable housing in the four areas
- Supportive: you will be assisted to enquire with housing providers as needed
- Meetings: should you wish to attend; several meetings will take place at the Connect Victoria Park Village Hub in Mackie Street.
Contact Connect Victoria Park
5 Mackie Street, Victoria Park
(08) 9361 2904